Sunday, April 8, 2012

I couldn't look on the bright side of anything at all..


That's when you gave me a call!
The song of the day is I Feel Better by Gotye. First of all, I want to say sorry for not blogging in ages, but I have had at little 'time off', since I found that I was too sad, tired and annoyed to write anything meaningful or good or interesting. That is one reason for choosing this song - it describes how I've felt lately. Everything has kind of been falling apart, both my friendships, my relationship, and myself. 
Friday 30rd of March, my boyfriend arrived at my house, and he was to spent eight days with me, because of the very beloved easter-holiday. And that was just what I needed to get back on track. Eight days of falling asleep in his arms, and waking up to see his smile, and talking all day and night about everything and nothing..it has been amazing. And now I feel much better. Even though shit is still fucked up in my mind, at least I can smile and be happy again now. I believe I can go on for a little while again, lol. 
Anyways..that was the biggest reason for choosing this song, which is about being sad and depressed, and then someone comes along, and changes it to the better. That's what my boyfriend did, and has done a lot of times now. He makes me happy. And I love him for that.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment