Monday, April 23, 2012

You're the one I want to marry!


'Cause you're the one for me, and I'm the one for you..<3
The song of the day is Perfect Two, and I'm dedicating this to my incredible best friend and boyfriend, whom has been with me for the last three days, and whom I love more than anything else. I really honestly can imagine myself marrying him, having kids with him, and growing old with him.. He's just so perfect, and we're perfect together.. I love him.. Every second away from him feels like a million years. I don't know what to do without him in my life, he's what makes me happy and gives meaning two the word 'love', he's the one that my heart beats for, and he's the best friend I've ever had, honestly. I've never trusted anyone as much as I trust him, I've learned so much about love and friendship through him, and I've also learned a lot about myself.. I've found that not everything has to be perfect for me to be happy, I've found that I'm never ugly or unimportant, and I've learned that it's ok to be me - he loves me for that. 
He's, like, my dream guy.... He's all I've ever wanted. He's sweet, caring, nice, get along well with my family, he's thoughtful and romantic, sensitive, emotional, and just simply perfect..I've never met someone whom I just saw so perfectly. I know his flaws, and I know that they are a part of what makes him perfect. Every little thing about him makes him perfect.. It's so..amazing!
I've never felt as loved as I do right now. I love you, too, Sigurd.
And to every single one out there, that doesn't think they're not good enough; you are. You may not see it, but there will always be someone in your life that loves you, and that you mean a lot to. One day you'll find that special someone that makes you see yourself with completely different eyes, that makes you see yourself as a strong, beautiful and talented person..and you'll learn, that it's ok to be you - you're good enough. No one can ever tell you differently. 

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment