Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Touch me deep, pure and true..



Give to me forever.
The song of the day is Kissing You by Des'ree.. "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I never saw true beauty till this night," - William Shakespeare. If you have seen the 'Romeo + Juliet'-movie, then you should definitly remember that line, and this song, since the line was said by Romeo as he watched Juliet dance, and the song played in the background. 
This is the strongest movie I've ever seen about love. I've never been as captivated by a lovestory, as by Romeo and Juliet. Already as a child, I heard the story about Juliet and her beloved Romeo, and how he drank poison as he thought she was dead, and she stabbed herself with a knife as she woke up to find Romeo was no longer alive. Back then, I was already captivated. The first time I saw this movie, I begged for them to make it, even though I knew the ending all along - and by then, when the film ended, I could not stop crying. Since then, I've seen it about 10-20 times, and I never get tired - I know it all in my head..most of the wellknown lines I can repeat. It's just so..strong..and beautiful..
I chose this song, because every time I have been watching this, I've been thinking about, if I would ever find true love. If I would ever fall in love with someone the second I saw them, and looked them in the eyes. I almost gave up on finding that kind of love - that only happens in beautiful movies and books.. But then, nearly five months ago, I cammed with this boy..and even though it sounds silly..I fell deeply in love with him the second I saw him smile at me, on my computer screen. I've been in love ever since. Today, he has been mine for four months..but I feel like it's four years - or forever. I feel like I've always known him, that somehow, I've always had him inside my heart, and known that I would find him one day. I've always..loved him. It's a strange feeling, but I enjoy it, every second. Somehow..I feel like I know, deep within my soul..that he's the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.. I believe in soulmates..and I believe he is the one.
He has just..saved my life, so many times. I can't do anything but thank him for that..and love him. And I most certainly do.<3

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment