Thursday, April 12, 2012

He didn't even say goodbye..


He didn't take the time to lie.
The song of the day is Bang Bang, originally by Cher, but this version is Nancy Sinatra. First of all, I'd like to apologize for the bad quality...I wasn't really able to find it in any better state.
Well...I have always had a very special and personal connection with this song, ever since I watched Kill Bill.. It really honestly gives me the chills, and I can't help but get all weird whenever I listen to it... It's so..amazing. So captivating. And Nancy Sintra is a very beautiful woman, whom goes well with the song, lol. 
Anyways, I chose this, because today has been a weird day, and every time I'm having a weird day, I listen to this..and I get even more freaked out because of the feeling it gives me, but I also gets down to earth-like.
I don't know if this entry makes any sense to you..but it does to me. Well, let me end with a question; do you have any songs, that just gives you the strangest feeling inside, that you can't explain? If so, comment and tell me!

- Chiaki

(Btw, look at this awesome thingy I made today....)

No comments:

Post a Comment