Thursday, March 29, 2012

Keep breathing, my angel.


If you go down I go down with you.. May I say I loved you more?
The song of the day, and also yesterday, is One Man Drinking Games by Mayday Parade. This song always makes me cry, for some reason.. I just can't help it. It truly means a lot to me, even though it is indeed a very sad song, and I believe that this was the first song I heard by Mayday Parade - which is one of my favorite bands. 
Anyways, the reason I chose this song, is because yesterday, there was only one month 'till the anniversary of Max' death. And I think this song is about losing.. It may be a love song, and no, I was never in love with Max, but I can still relate to it, if you try to not listen too closely to the lyrics. The meaning afterall is losing someone that you love, and actually knowing that you're losing him/her, and you get to somehow say goodbye. This is the kind of ending I wanted with Max. I did know he would die one day..that he wouldn't make it..but I thought I would have more time. I thought he would tell me when he was ready. I thought I would get to say goodbye...I just didn't.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment