Friday, April 13, 2012

You say you wanted revolution, man..


..and I say that you're full of shit!
The song of the day is Disposable Teens by Marilyn Manson! Finally something a bit more hardcore, lol, I haven't really been posting any songs from my "old taste in music" - back when I wore black clothes, had black eyeliner all around my eyes, and had black puffy hair. Yes, I have been there. 
Anyways, this is a song I got to know back then, and it was actually my favorite song for a while! Back then - I  think it was a year ago - I was crazy about The Blair Witch Project. So when I found out there was made a The Blair Witch Project || - Book Of Shadows, I had to watch it! This song was a part of the intro, it plays while you see the forest, in which the three young people got lost in the first movie.. After this, the movie starts, and I'm not going to tell you the entire movie; but check it out, it is absolutely mindfucking! Well, back to subject; I heard this song, and I thought it was soooo awesome! So I spend like forever, trying to find a tracklist of the soundtrack - apparently, Blair Witch || ain't very wellknown - and when I finally found it, I checked out every single song on the soundtrack, 'till I found this! I got really fascinated by Marilyn Manson (it was the first song I heard by him), and I started listening a lot to his songs - and since then, I've loved Marilyn Manson. At some point, he might be a very big inspiration to me - I mean, he is so fucking unique, that it's almost unbelieveable - and I feel very weird when I haven't listened to his music for a long time. I'm just so..used to listening to it.
The reason why I chose this song, is because it's Friday 13th today, and I came to think of this song, that was on the soundtrack of a horrormovie, lol. Plus, Marilyn Manson scares me a little bit..just a little bit. I also took the freedom to add a picture of me a year ago - it was a picture I found the other day, and I realized I never used it for anything - so I mistreated it a bit in picnik, and there you go.. Happy Friday 13th!

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment