Saturday, April 21, 2012

You have made my life complete..


And I love you so..
The song of the day is Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley. This has always been my favorite Elvis-song, and my favorite lovesong.. Actually, Elvis has made all of my favorite lovesongs - I just really love his voice, it makes me think of love.. Anyhow, I've chosen this song, because this morning, I woke up, and I realized how much I love my boyfriend.. I realized what he means to me. You see, tonight, I dreamt that I married him.. And when I woke up, I got so..heartbroken, to find, that it was just a dream.. And even worse, he wasn't even with me. 
I can't wait to see him again. My heart aches every second I am away from him. Every time I see him get onto the train, I get all teary, and can't do anything but cry.. I feel so shallow when he's not with me. I feel like I cannot truly be happy until he's with me again. 
This boy has done so much for me. He has saved my life, honestly. When I met him, I was rather happy on the outside, but inside, I was slowly breaking, because my current boyfriend was depressed and didn't really want anything to do with me.. Sigurd helped me, he made me happy, and made me laugh more than I had ever laughed before; he made me smile when I had almost forgotten how to. And so, I fell in love, without wanting to.. Eventually, I took the chance to break up with my current boyfriend, and tell Sigurd about how I felt.. So a few days later, I asked if we could go on webcam, and so we did, and we had an amazing night! And I realized how madly in love I actually was. I realized, that I had never been in love before, if this was being in love. I had never felt such a strong feeling. And I told him, and he felt the same way..and for the first time in ages, I was truly happy.
Since then, he has helped me more than he is even capable of understanding. Almost six months of being in love; I've never been in love for such a long time before. Honestly, I don't think I've ever really loved before Sigurd. I've never felt this way about someone before. I don't even know what to write about him any more. I can never explain to anyone how much I love him. How much he has done for me. How perfect he is to me..
When he holds me close in his arms, and kisses me on the top of my head, and I feel his warmth and love..I'm just..happy. When I wake up next to him, with the sun pouring through the window down on his beautiful skin, and he is still sleeping, I can't help but cry from happiness, because he is just so amazingly beautiful..and he's mine. This, the most perfect person I have ever seen, is mine. He loves me, he cares for me.
He makes me feel all of the things, that no one else has made me feel before. He makes me feel beautiful, sexy and smart, he makes me feel like I have a purpose in life and that I can reach my goals, he makes me feel confident and good about myself.. He makes me feel good enough. He makes me feel loved. I can never thank him enough for that.
Thank you for reaching out when I needed it the most and saving my life. Thank you for letting me love you, and thank you for never letting me go even though I pull you through some rough things. Thank you for being there and listening no matter what time it is. Thank you for loving me, and making me feel loved.
I love you.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment