Thursday, April 26, 2012

With the wind..


The song of the day is With The Wind by Yiruma.. It is actually 'just' a piano-piece..but it's very beautiful, and it helps me a lot right now.. It makes me relax and breathe deeply, which I seem to have some problems with right at the moment, because of a day that is coming over me a little too soon.
28th of April 2011, my best friend Max killed himself. It broke my heart, but I've learned so much from it. I've learned to be happy. Though, these days are tough, I try to wake up and smile, and embrace what every new day has to offer me. And, after all, I am not alone, I have realized that now. I have my friends to support me through these days..and I think I'll start using it, instead of pushing them all away at the moment. It's hard to keep everyone out of my life, when all I really need is someone who cares.. Maybe I should reconsider what I'm doing.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment