Sunday, April 29, 2012

I trust your judgement..


I like the things you say!

The song of the day is Mr. Medicine by Eliza Doolittle.. I've been wanting to do an entry about this song for quite some time, but I couldn't figure out what to write about it. Well, now I'm just sharing it with you, telling you that's it's one of my favorite songs. My Mr. Medicine is my boyfriend, because he always makes me happy when I'm down. I really want to share something that I wrote earlier today, when I was in a train on my way home from Copenhagen, where I've spent Saturday and most of Sunday with my boyfriend, some of his friends, and his family.

I'm living my life on trains. Nothing less. Trains between two cities. 
One my home, the other a place that just seems empty without him.
It takes an hour and a half to reach my home. My home is where he is.
Where he is, is the place that I belong. I don't want to be anywhere else.
So I'm living my life on trains. Spending hours on them, every other weekend.
I can't help but love the invention. A fast way to go to the distant place that I find is my home.
How come that be? I don't know. All I know, is that whereever he is, I belong there.
When he is here, it feels like home. When he's there, that feels like home.
Because of him, I spend my life on trains. And I don't mind. Oh, what I wouldn't do for love..

Who's your Mr. Medicine?

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment