Monday, April 9, 2012

And now all your love is wasted..


Then, who the hell was I?
The song of the day is Skinny Love by Bon Iver, but the version I chose is performed by Birdy. This is my new favorite song.. I heard it for about an hour, nonstop, yesterday evening. It made me think of an ex boyfriend, whom I somehow miss a lot. Or, I miss who he once used to be. Now he is no longer the happy boy I came to know.
It is a very emotional song, and also rather painful. The lyrics are rather exceptional, with lots of symbols and stuff, which makes this song very deep, and very unique. But what I think it's about, is a relationship that is falling to pieces, or ending. Somehow she still loves him, but he has hurt her so many times, that she is too disappointed to go on - though, she still tries, and prays that it will last. That's how I felt after one month with him, my ex - I knew it was falling apart, but I held on, and I didn't want to let go.. I prayed it would last, for just a year, I prayed I would get to experience nothing but love with him.. But it didn't work out that way. He was only able to see my flaws, even though I gave him everything. And so, I was only able to see my flaws, too. At last I broke to pieces. 
Don't let love make you blind. Please. You're far too beautiful. /you know who you are

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment