Monday, March 26, 2012

Your tears turns into laughter..

..and it takes away our fears!
The song of the day is A Twist In My Story by Secondhand Serenade. It's the song of the day because I love my boyfriend, and today, I realized how much he has changed my life. 
Back when he sent me the first message ever, my life was a mess, and I was a mess. I was in love with a boy that wasn't good for me...well, he pretty much made me miserable. And then, this amazing guy called Sigurd sent me a message on this site called tagged.com - and it slowly started to change. We got to know each other, and we became friends, and he was just so..awesome to write with. And the first time we actually talked, I realized how much he actually meant to me. He made me laugh when I had forgotten how to. He made me laugh so incredibly much, that I still can't believe it. And so, I fell for him, without knowing it. There were times when we didn't talk so much, but it was ok, 'cause when we did, he was the best at cheering me up. And suddenly, one day, I realized I was in love. 
I left the guy whom I was miserable with. Because I knew that this other guy, Sigurd, that I was in love with, could make me happy. And I kind of felt like he somehow felt the same way about me - or at least I hoped for it. And so, I took a chance. There were of course other reasons for me to leave my current boyfriend, other than Sigurd, but one of the biggest reasons was Sigurd standing right there, waiting for me to reach out for his hand. So I did, and 25th of November, we were caming for the first time - and we were in love. After that night, my life has started to get better and better, and is still getting better each and every day. I feel beautiful, I feel thin, I feel talented - I am who I want to be. For the first time in my entire life, I am who I want to be. And I feel loved. 
Now, I want to say thank you, Sigurd. Thank you for falling in love with me, giving me a possibility to make my life better. Thank you for making me laugh when I had forgotten how to. Thank you for making me smile and making me happy every single day. Thank you for loving me.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment