Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time has brought your heart to me..


I have loved you for a thousand years.. I'll love you for a thousand more!
The song of the day is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Somehow, this song reminds me of my boyfriend. How I want to feel one day, and only with him; how I dream about marrying him some day. Right now, that day seems so far away, and yet so close, because I cannot see an end with him. Somehow, I want to grow old with him. I do love him that much.
I may not have loved him for a thousand years, but I have loved him for a long time, without really knowing it..and eventually, I realised, and he was mine, and I was his. If I was to decide, I would love him for at least a thousand years more.
Because that would mean, that I would get to wake up to see his smile every morning, I would wake up to look him in the eyes, and feel his warm skin against mine, and his love filling up my body. I would get to fall asleep wrapped in his arms, I would get to be kissed and hugged and touched and loved, every day for the rest of my life. Or at least, that's how I imagine it would be. And I most certainly wouldn't mind that. 
I love him. He loves me. What could go wrong? Well, a lot of things..but seriously, I don't mind taking the chance. I don't care about being looked down at, and I don't care about people's oppinions, and I don't care about what everyone else will say. I want to marry him. Yes - there you go. I want to marry him. I said the thing no 15 year old girl should say, because it's 'immature' and 'stupid', and 'I don't know anything about that yet'. I don't care. The only thing that matters, is his response to this, honestly. 
My parents met when they were 16. Got married at 18. At 41 they're still together. I believe that it's possible to meet your 'one and only', even though you are very young. Honestly, I've said that a lot of guys were my 'one and only'. And then this guy came along.....and he made me forget all I have ever said, and done, and thought, and been, that I didn't like, or that I was regretting. Now, I can only remember the good times in my life; because of him. I always have something to look forward to. I can wake up every morning, and be happy to live. And he is the absolutely one and only person that has given me that; a meaning with life.
I want to feel that meaning with life, every day for the rest of my life. Is that so wrong? I don't think so. I love my boyfriend, and that's the end of the story - so far. <3

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment