Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Care for the ones you need..


And maybe their hearts will grow!
The song of the day is I'm Sorry I Told You All My Problems by Days Away. I've honestly had no idea what song to choose, but I ended up with this, not only because it is a very special song that makes me happy and sad at the same time, but also because of a very simple line: Care for the ones you need, and maybe their hearts will grow.
That's what I needed to hear today.
You see, this morning, I recieved a very nasty message, from a fake facebook profile..a message in which I was told, that I didn't deserve the life I was given. I've been confused because of that message..but I've found rest, and I understand, that it's not important what people whom don't like me think - what matters is what the people that do like me think.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment