Thursday, March 15, 2012

But I like to think I can cheat it all..


..to make up for the times I've been cheated on!
The song of the day is Carry On by Fun. - this song somehow always makes me feel great. It - in some weird  way - gives me the confidence I always need. I like that, lol.
Anyways, I chose this song, because of an amazing thing he sings in the chorus; "may your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground". I understand this, as saying that you should never give up - always keep going, and carry on. I told myself that, earlier today, when I felt like giving up on everything. Really literally just throwing all I have to the ground, and just sit down and cry until I would eventually die of exhaustion or something like that. But there were these girls, and this boy, and they helped me get back on track. So thank you - to all of the people who helped me stop crying today. Thank you, Sigurd, for giving me a future to look forward to. Thank you, Fun., for this amazing song, that I have listened to all evening, because of that one sentence.

May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on! <3

- Chiaki



No comments:

Post a Comment