Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In the morning I hear the angels..


They kiss our faces to make you smile.
The song of the day is Paul's Song by Bullet - in this version it is sung by Jessica Campbell. It is a very beautiful song, which was made for the movie 'Safety of Objects', which is a very brilliant movie and a touching story, about how one's accident can have an impact on a whole bunch of different people with different lives, and how a family's choice of not moving on, can keep everyone from moving on. Basicly, it's about how hard it can be to let someone go. Anyhow, you have to move on in the end, and this movies showcases that. This is probably the kind of movies I would like to make one day. Safety of Objects is definitly worth watching. Anyways....
Today I opened my eyes, and I starred out into golden rays of sun streaming through my window, colouring my room in a bright and beautiful light. I heard birds singing outside, and I felt a warmth crawl up underneath my skin, and I sensed that summer was on the way. And somehow, it made me think of this song. I don't know why. I was just laying there in my bed, staring out into my room, thinking and smiling and singing. I think I did that for about an hour. I've been sick, but all of a sudden I felt much better. Even though I thought of people I've lost, and people that've died while I sung this song (sung and sung..it was like a whisper, but whatever), I smiled, and I cried because I was so happy. I was happy because in that moment I knew, that every time those golden rays fall down on my floor, every single person that has ever died away from me is with me again. At least I feel like that.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment