Thursday, March 8, 2012

But memories will always stay the same!

I'm hoping you will never change - don't ever change..
The song of the day is Never Change by Chase Coy. I chose this song, because today, I saw a person on the bus. Not someone I knew, but for a moment, I was scared it was an exboyfriend of mine, whom I am very afraid of, and whom has recently returned to Denmark, after spending some time in England.. I went home, bathing myself in nostalgia for a few minutes, listening to the songs that used to remind me of him. And then I listened to this. When he left for England, back in August, this was on my mind all the time... The sad thing is, he changed. I miss the guy he used to be, yes. But not him. Because he does not have that same smile anymore, the same warmth and the same sensitivity, that he used to have. He is no longer as I remember him. And that is indeed kind of sad. 
Therefore, I was happy it wasn't him on the bus. I don't think I could remember him as the first guy I loved, if I looked him in the eyes now. Because he is not that guy anymore. So what I was really afraid of, was not the fact that he is a little crazy and pretty mad at me - I was afraid I'd lose the sweet, sweet memories I hold of who he used to be.

- Chiaki



No comments:

Post a Comment