Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When you cry a piece of my heart dies..


Knowing that I may have been the cause.
The song of the day is The Girl by City And Colour aka Dallas Green.. He is one of the most talented singers I have ever heard..every song he has made sends shivers down my spine.
Sometimes I get so tired of myself, and my current situation, with my health and my mind.. 'Cause I'm not healthy, not in my body, neither in my head. But that's not important right now.
You see, sometimes, I just get so fucking tired, and then I'm just sad and depressed..and tired.. That's why there are some days where I'm not blogging. I don't have any positive things to share with you. Once it was like this nearly every day. I was always tired, and never happy. Never satisfied. And there was no one to make me happy, or satisfied. I couldn't sleep at night, and when I finally did, I had nightmares. I was like a walking dead some days, because I was just too tired to care about anything.. 
Then someone came along.. A boy. A boy, who pretty much saved my sanity. I was about to go fucking insane at last, from the lack of sleep, and the lack of meaning. And then, he just turned my whole world upside down. 
If you change the word 'girl' out with 'boy' in this song...you have a song, that I am dedicating to the boy, who saved me. The boy who took me into his arms, and let me fall asleep with a smile, knowing that for the first time in months, I would not have any nightmares. The boy who always holds me close until I'm sleeping, even though he can't sleep himself, because it's too warm. The boy who always comforts me and calms me if I wake up from another nightmare. The boy whom I can't help to smile at, every time I wake up and look into his eyes, no matter if I have had a nightmare or not. The boy in which arms I can lay with my head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, and be filled with a happiness that I have never experienced in my life before. The boy that I can't do anything but love with all my heart. His name is Sigurd, and he is my boyfriend - and he holds the key to my heart. He always has, and he probably always will.
He is the boy who turned my nightmare into a dream.<3

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment