Friday, December 2, 2011

When she was just a girl she expected the world..


But it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep.
Okay, so I did find the time to blog today. I guess I totally forgot about the 2 hours in school, when I'm doing absolutely nothing, lol.
So, the song of the day is Paradise by Coldplay. First of all because it's an awesome, cute song, and the video is brilliant. But I also like the fact, that the first verse fits me. When I was a little girl, I expected so much from life. There were so many things that I wanted to see, to experience. I thought, that when you grew up, you would be able to do that, everything would be amazing and okay again - I had a pretty shitty childhood, you see.
But now that I'm older, I see that childhood was so much sweeter. I was so innocent back then. I lost track of the world already when I was 12. It just fell apart. I couldn't handle it. So I started dreaming of something better, you know..and it helped me through it. Today, I'm happy. My life is still 'shitty', but at least I'm happy.

- Chiaki

1 comment:

  1. Hej Marie! Så lige, at du havde en blog, hæ. Så jeg er selvfølgelig blevet fast læser! :-)

    - Kram Maja.
    http://unitedloneliness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete