Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And every heart in the room will melt..


This is a feeling I've never felt, but it's all about us.
Ok. I have some news. Sunday, about 2 A.M., I was writing with the guy I love. Earlier, he had said, that we should tell people we love each other. We didn't really finish that conversation, so I asked him what he meant, and he asked me, if I wanted to be his girl, you know what I mean. And I said yes.
I've never met him, I've never kissed him, hugged him, or looked him in the eyes, but damn, I love him, and there is nothing that I'd rather be, than his girl. So now, I am.
I've been worried that some people might freak out, because I've never met him and stuff.. But I thought about this song, and kind of understood it in another way - this love is about me and him, what we want to, and what we feel is right. It's nobody's right to judge us, if we feel ready for a relationship, though we haven't met yet. That's why he's my boyfriend now - because this song made me realize that it's all about me and him, not about anyone else.
That's why All About Us by He Is We is the song of the day - and of the past two days also.
And I just thought I'd give you the information, that December 28, I'm going to be holding him in my arms..<3

- Chiaki




No comments:

Post a Comment