Thursday, December 1, 2011

Signed, Yours Truly..


Ok, sorry, but I have to tell you about this song! I wouldn't be able to find time to blog tomorrow anyways, so yeah, this one is for tomorrow...
I just heard it. And it blew me away. Like, 5 minutes after the song stopped, I still just sat and stared with tears in my eyes. It just..blew me away. I can't describe it. It fits my love life 100 %. Every single little word is like taken out of my own head.
Let's start with My Someday, shall we? We were together for, like, 8 months. He was a real dick, but I loved him, and he still has a big part of me with him. He moved to England, to recover from drugs and stuff, and before he left, he proposed to me. I said yes. Now I know, that I won't marry him..it would ruin his life, as well as my own, lol. But it still hurts, that he has to be away from me, to be happy and have a healthy life, you know? "Why does being so free, mean so far away from me?"
Then there's My Never. I was in love with him for two years, but only dated him for two months. Unfortunately, his depressions, suicidal thoughts, and everything that he had been holding back his whole life, came up, when I became a real part of his life..and it ruined the relationship. I simply couldn't handle it. It was so hard, seeing him like that..so I left him, gave up. "But my one wish for you is that you find yourself, don't settle for less, or for anyone else."
And of course..My Tomorrow. He fixed the heart, the other two guys broke into a million pieces. I cannot describe him, or how he makes me feel, with other words than...amazing, and happy. I just love him so much! I can't explain how I could fall in love with him so quickly. It just happened. And for the first time, I stopped thinking of My Someday, and My Never. All I think of now is My Tomorrow. And that is truly amazing. "So maybe for once we can settle the score, 'cause the road to my home leads me straight to your door."
Signed, Yours Truly <3

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment