Sunday, December 25, 2011

And the moment when my good times start to fade..


You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed!
The song of the day is Smile by Uncle Kracker, and it is dedicated to a guy I know, called Jason. He lives on the other side of the earth, and I've never met him..even though, he is, like, one of the best friends I've ever had. And this is our song. Like, in a friend-way.
He's sick. We don't talk much anymore. So I never know how things are going, except some small messages I get sometimes. I still love him very much, though.
Last night, when my christmas was actually 'over', and I had recieved all of my presents, and my family had gone home...I recieved the best gift I've ever had. He called me, and said merry christmas. That made me, like, so happy. I love him so much. And I really appreciate that he called me. That made my christmas perfect, and the best so far.
Merry christmas to you all!

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment