Monday, December 12, 2011

Right from the start knew I had to make you mine..


And now I'll never let you go! Don't they know that love won't lie?
The song of the day is Listen To Your Heart by The Maine. It's a really true song, and it almost always makes me happy. It's just..awesome..
It makes me think a lot. About love, and life, and the distance between me and the guy I'm in love with. That there's no limits of how far love can go. That I shouldn't care about my parents, who doesn't believe in long distance love..
Anyways..he's going to visit me here in December. Isn't that crazy? I've, like, known him for 3-4 months now. I love him. I'm in love with him. I want to be his girlfriend..kind of pathetic of me to say outloud, I know..but I'm just so madly in love! He's the reason for the constant smile on my lips..<3

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment