Thursday, December 8, 2011

Take me back to that day, I'd make it all okay..


I don't know what to say, I didn't know you felt that way!
The song of the day is Hello Love Goodbye by To Be Juliet's Secret. It's emotional, and that's what I am right now.
I'm going to a party tomorrow. And my ex boyfriend might be there. I broke his heart, and first after I did that, I found out what I meant to him. Now he says he just wants to hate me, but that he can't. We used to be best friends, before we started dating..now he doesn't want anything to do with me.
I thought about calling him, to hear if he was coming tomorrow or not, but I found out I deleted his number..and I just got so sad. I realized I haven't been thinking of him at all for a long time now..that hurt. It hurts to feel like he never existed, like he was never a part of my life.
I just hope he won't be there tomorrow..I wouldn't be able to smile the rest of the evening..I feel so bad about what I did, and how fast I've moved on..but mostly I feel bad, because I've lost my best friend. On purpose.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment