Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I've made peace with the past, 'cause I've something better than that..


I've got you, and I've got love in the present tense. <3
The song of the day is Love In The Present Tense by Chase Coy. I chose this song, because it is very similar to what I'm going through right now.. Like, for such a long time now, I feel like I've been stuck in reverse, living the same nightmare over and over again. I feel like I've just been hurt and broken down so many times, that nothing else was able to happen. But then he came along, and he just..I don't know. Changed it.
I feel like he fixed me.
Now I'm ready to let go of all the things that has been pulling me down for such a long time now. All of the bad relationships, the bad experiences. It's in my past. And that's ok. Now, I just want to live in the moment. Because I've got love, I've got him. He just..just makes me so fucking happy, that it's ridiculous. But I like it.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment