Monday, December 5, 2011

When I said I loved you, it was more than the truth!


You see, with each lonely night and day that I must go through? Well, they just bring me closer to you.<3
The song of the day is December by Chase Coy. It fits my feelings today perfectly. In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm madly in love with a guy, but we're seperated by a lot of distance. Well, today I decided, that I don't fucking care about that, because I love him. I've always said that I would never be in a long distance relationship...for him I will. I don't care about anything anymore. I just want him to be mine. I feel stupid, but I guess that's what love does to you.
I can't wait till I'll finally meet him....it'll be the happiest day of my life! And I know that day might come quicker than I expected, even though time seems to be moving slowly right now..

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment