Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose..


Whereever it goes, I always know that you make me smile..
The song of the day is Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. Do you remember how sad I was yesterday, that Sigurd couldn't be with me tomorrow? Well, probably haven't read that entry yet, because it was written very late..but, well, it said that I couldn't be with Sigurd on the we've been together for six months, and that made me very sad, and this whole long distance was a lot harder than it seemed. And then I shared this sad song, about long distance. But, today, I want to share a happier song with you, because that's what I am today. Sigurd called me about 30 minutes ago, and told me, that he was on his way to Funen (where I live) to see me. To be with me tomorrow, because it's so important to me. 
Whoever controls our world, I want to thank him or her or that for bringing me into the arms of the most amazing boy that has ever lived on this planet.. Yes, he has his flaws.. But it doesn't make him less  perfect, to me. I love him. I love you, Sigurd. Thank you.<3

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment