Wednesday, June 13, 2012

'Cause we all just want to be big rockstars!


And live in hilltop houses, drivin' fifteen cars!
The song of the day is Rockstar by Nickelback. This is the song of the day, because it's been stuck in my head since yesterday.. I just.. Can't get it out? I can really relate to this. Well, I once could, after all. Once, I wanted to live by doing music, rockmusic. I wanted to be a female rockstar, and live in Beverly Hills, and be rich and famous. I never wanted to get married, and I hated kids more than anything. I wanted to live wild, and drink and smoke weed and be uncontrolable. What the fuck happened? 
Now, I just want to stay right here in Denmark, get married, and have three kids. I don't like to be drunk, in fact I hate it, and I really couldn't imagine myself smoking weed. Sure, I want to make movies or be an actress..but because I love doing it. Because cinemas and theaters are my favorite places to be. I feel safe and home when I'm at those places. Everywhere I go, I plan movies based on the first thing I see; such as a bench, a tree, or a closed shop. In five minutes I've written a script inside my head, and I've seen the whole movie.The only reason for becoming a rockstar was fame, and that I could get people to think with my songs. And money. And every girl I ever wanted. And bigger boobs (yes, I've wanted to get fake breasts). I don't want to make movies because I get rich, or famous, or anything like that. I can easily live without it. I don't want a mansion, or fifteen cars, or anything like that. I can live without it, so why would I want it?
Do you want to know what happened? I met this guy, and I fell in love. He taught me the value of just being alive, and being loved. That's what happened. I don't need money or fame to be happy. I just need love.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment