Monday, June 18, 2012

And everytime I look at you, it's like the first time!


I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter; she is the best thing that's ever been mine!
First of all; my blog has had over 3000 views! Wow! Thank you guys for reading, and sharing, and whatever you do, I'm very grateful!
The song of the day is Mine by Taylor Swift. Today, I've been with Sigurd for six months, half a year. And he most certainly is the best thing that's ever been mine. I have nothing to say today, other than..you're amazing, Sigurd. I really..really..really hope I'll get to see myself in a wedding dress, standing next to you, one day. You're my best friend, and the best boyfriend I've ever had, and I want to spend my entire life with you. I love you, and thank you for the best six months of my life, so far.<3

- Chiaki

29th of December, our first picture together.
18th of June, still as happy and in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment