Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All the chances that have passed me by..


Would it matter if I gave it one more try.. Would it matter at all?
The song of the day is Would It Matter by Skillet. I can't really tell you why - it just is. It's been stuck in my head since I woke up. This was a song that really motivated me to do something with my life..to make a change, and be who I wanted to be, back when I was unhappy..like..8 months ago, or such. It really hit me. I haven't listened to it in ages, so maybe it's actually good, that it was stuck in my head - maybe I just missed listening to Skillet. I hope so, after all. But I also have a message for you, whom a reading this, and whom might just relate to this song.. If you can relate it to your current life, then you're not really happy. Do something about it. If I could, then you can do it too. Stay strong, you guys.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment