Wednesday, January 18, 2012

They say that good things take time..


But really great things happen in the blink of an eye!
The song of the day is One In A Million by Sandy Molling. I know what you might think now..'wait, isn't this song by Hannah Montana?' - no it's not! Originally, Sandy made it, and 'Hannah' covered it. So there's your explanation.
I'm dedicating this song to my boyfriend, whom has been mine for a month, today. I love him. That's all I can think of right now. Whenever I want to write something amazing about him, I sit with a blank page, simply because I cannot describe my feelings for him with words.. It annoys me, but on the other hand, it's absolutely fantastic, that he can make me feel that way..that he is able to take away my breath, and my words, and make my heart melt whenever I think about him, or hear his voice.. It's so..again, I cannot find any words that describe how it is. How it feels, or how it makes me so crazily happy. 
I chose exactly this song, because the lyrics always makes me think of him..they just match how I feel about him, and everything. "All this time I was looking for love, trying to make things work that weren't good enough, 'till I thought "I'm through," said "I'm done," and stumbled into the arms of the one..." <3
You see, before I got together with my boyfriend, I was with a guy, that I was really unhappy with..and when I broke up with him, I pretty much said "that's it, if this is what love is like, then I'm done with it!". And about three days later..I cammed with my boyfriend for the first time (we had been good friends, writing and talking on the phone, for some months)..and I realized how much I actually liked him. And before I got to think more about it, I was in love, and my broken heart was fixed, just like that. Right when I gave up, I found the guy that I had been looking for all along.. 
I have told my boyfriend multiple times, that he is my dream-guy..and I've meant it every time..but I've never meant it as much, as I do now: Sigurd..you are the boy I've always been looking for. You have taught me what it's like to really be in love, and don't want anyone else, and you have taught me, that love is not about age or distance or anything else, than the two that are in love. It's about you and me. You give meaning to the word 'love'. You are indeed one in a million..and I never thought I'd be so lucky, that I'd find someone like you. I love you more than anything..I don't hope you'll ever doubt that. I love you.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment