Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday 13th..


Ok. So the song of the day does not have any actual lyrics..because it's a movie theme. Since it's Friday 13th today, I thought I'd share the theme of the original Friday 13th. 
Since I've never told you guys, I'm going to tell you know: I am in love with the horror genre. 
I basicly know everything about horror movies.. I've watched every subgenre from slasher to monster. It's amazing, because two years ago, I would cry over Scary movie, lol. Today I don't know anyone that is as hardcore as me, when it gets to horrormovies.
Today I am, as you may know if you read my entry for yesterday, with my boyfriend. And I am forcing him to watch Saw. My favorite movies. <3
So I'll probably have to end know...hehe.
Happy Friday 13th to all of you! Hope yours was a lot scarier than mine.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment