Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nothing left inside, say you love me..


And the silence will set her free.
The song of the day is The Silence by Mayday Parade. I linked the acoustic version, because that's the one I like the best. c:
I chose this song, not because it's one of my favorites, but because I once heard it, after a guy that had been a real douchebag broke up with me, and I thought 'oh my god, that's how I feel'. I listened to this song non-stop, and I was completely convinced that it would never change. That time would never ease the pain. 
Today I look back at that, and smile in a sad kind of way. I was so depressed back then....but today, I'm happy. So if there's anyone out there, with a broken heart, who believes the pain will never end: It will. Trust me. No pain can last forever - the human soul is made to seek happiness. And one day, it'll find happiness to you as well, no matter if you try to find it or not. One day, you will, just like me, realize that time has eased the pain.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment