Thursday, January 5, 2012

So how did it feel? When you held the knife..


That you stuck right in my back, a thousand times!
I'm sorry I haven't been bloggin' the last couple of days. I've been busy..
The song of the day is Caught Like A Fly by Falling In Reverse, one of my favorite bands. It's a really awesome song, like the rest of their songs, if you like this kind of music.
I chose it because a lot of my old 'friends' has been sending me messages lately, telling me they're missing me and stuff. There is indeed a reason why they're not my friends anymore. I just want to send them this song, let them know I'm not taking them back, you know?
You see, almost every one of my old friends has stabbed me in the back multiple times, just like I stabbes them in the back. But I'm honest about it, I know what I did, I know I was stupid - they deny it.
I'm not that kind of person that'll forgive backstabbing. Actually, that's one of the worst things you can do to me. I really, really hate being stabbed in the back. I feel like I never meant anything to the person who did it. I can forgive such things, but I just simply don't want to, lol. It takes such a long time for me to really trust someone, and if they ruin that, I'm not going to take any more time for trusting them again. You only get one chance with me.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment