Sunday, January 22, 2012

She's got broken things where her heart should be..


But I can tell there are moments when I'm really getting through.
The song of the day is You're Dead Wrong by Mayday Parade. I don't know why. I don't know anything today. I don't think my head has ever been this messed up with thoughts and considerations. Well, I chose this song, because it has been stuck in my head all day..but I don't know why it's been stuck anyways. I just..don't know. Especially the sentence "I can tell there are moments when I'm really getting through" and "we both know I loved you more" keeps repeating themself. And I have no idea why. It's like my brains want to tell me something, but I can't understand what it's saying..meh, I'm just weird today. Sorry.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment