Monday, January 16, 2012

I won't be angry if you have to leave, but I won't be waiting for that day.


So don't say you're sorry, because I won't believe you..
The song of the day is Spirit of the Stairwell by Circa Survive..I cannot give you any other reason, than the fact that it's been stuck inside my head all day long.
A really good friend of mine send it to me last night, to cheer me up, because I was somehow kind of down, even though I have had a great weekend with my boyfriend. And it helped. I don't know why, I don't know how, it just helped..I like that.
Frankly, I don't know what else to say about the song of the day..so to make my entry a little longer, I will tell you why I am blogging now, and not tonight; I'm going to a drama-lesson. Well, I think so..
It's something some actress-thingy has started, where you will learn how it is to work together in a whole show, with dancing, acting, singing and stuff, and in March or April or something, we'll do a real show. It'll be awesome - I hope. So tonight I'm busy, and that's why I'm blogging now. Yay-something...

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment