Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh, it's not your part but all your fault..


And this jealous actress has a habit of making things sound way to tragic!
The song of the day is Black Cat by Mayday Parade. Do you know that kind of girls, that make everything seem so fucking tragic? Like, everything is just black and sad, and there is nothing left do with life, other than die? I hate those kinds of girls. I really hate them. Well, not them, you know, but the way they act. Like there is nothing good in life. If you only focus on the bad things in your life, then of course, there's nothing but bad things in your life. 
I was confronted with this kind of girl today, the kind of girl that makes everything seem tragic. And she sure did in our conversation as well. Basicly, she asked why I deleted her from my friends on facebook (oh yeah, that's a crime now) and I said I was tired of her attitude, straight out. And..I don't know..her brains just melted or something. She sure didn't use as she replied, calling me an attentioncraving whore, who was not able to look at anything with realistic eyes, and changed her boyfriend every once a week. She also told me that everyone of her friends thought I was ugly, and called me a whore. And I should not reply, btw, because I was a whore, and she didn't want any replies from whores. I think she called me a whore about 10 times, in one message. And told me that she was so much more worth than me.
The whore-thing sort of hurt me. It's not normal for this kind of childish conversations to hurt me..but calling me a whore..that really hit me. Also the fact that she said I was attentioncraving, and that all of her friends hated me. I really didn't like that. But I knew her purpose was to piss me of and hurt me, so I didn't take it in too deep - I just gave her a cold, reasonable reply, telling her to block me if she didn't want a reply. So she blocked me. And I'm glad. I didn't need her in my life, at all.
I hate those kinds of people, that think they're better than others, and that they are allowed to hurt people like that.. They don't even feel bad about themselves, I guess.. It doesn't seem like it. But I'll never get to remove them completely from my life, they'll always be there, hiding in the shadows, talking about me. Frankly.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment