Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tell me what you like, yeah..


Tell me what you don't!
Now, I know a lot of people are probably going to be a bit disappointed, but the song of the day is Boyfriend by Justin fucking Bieber. I know, I know, Justin Bieber?! But yes, Justin Bieber. Why? Because I actually like this song. I've never been a fan of Justin Bieber (well, his first songs, but I was 12 back then, don't blame me), but I think his voice has changed a lot, to the better. Also, the hairstyle he has now makes him look a lot more masculin, but I guess that has nothing to do with his music (or maybe a bit). Anyways, do you think Justin has changed? For better or worse? Do you like him, or dislike him, and for how long?
If his upcoming songs are going to be like Boyfriend, I think I might actually start to like this guy.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment