Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Oh, I miss how it feels when we touch..


Just like a papercut..the little things hurt so much.
The song of the day is Papercut by Apollo Drive. I've always thought that this song was about a break up, but tonight, I understand it in a brand new way. A few minutes ago, I broke down crying, whilst listening to this very song, because it made me think of my boyfriend. How he's far away, how my bed seems too big without him, how his voice on the phone makes him seem even further away from me, how I keep imagining that he's right there beside me.. But he's not.. I miss him..I miss how happy he makes me, how he makes me laugh and smile..I miss his lips kissing mine, his hands holding mine, his eyes looking into mine, his body against mine..I miss it all. It may not seem like a big deal, but it is to me. Just like a papercut, the little things do hurt a lot.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment