Monday, May 14, 2012

Lately I've been getting impatient..


I can feel every second of every hour, every day..
The song of the day is These Things by Chase Coy, because it just truly fits my feelings at the moment. There's so many things I'm looking forward to; like my new school, learning chinese, the future I'm planning with my boyfriend, turning 16, and I'm looking forward to ... well, everything that happens during the upcoming summer vacation, and afterwards. I just can't wait, I just want to speed everything up.. Time is moving so slowly right now.. I know that you always say, that you should live in the moment..but right at this moment, there's not anything that is more exciting, than what's coming up. Right now, I'm just waiting. I'm sorry if it's disappointing, but that's the ugly truth. Right now, I'm living in day dreams of the better life I'm going to have, when I start going to 'high school'/whatever, at August 9th. Ever since I found out I got into the school I've been dreaming of..I haven't really been able to think about anything else. I just....can't wait. It's like the situation with my boyfriend right now..we're talking and talking about a future, but it's just so far away. I mean, I'm ready to pack my stuff and move in with my boyfriend tomorrow..but he has to finish high school, and I have to start, and of course, the schools we are attending are placed near to where we live; which means, far away from each other. And that means, that I'll have to wait another two years. I wish time didn't have to move so slowly.. "I know these things take some waiting, but aren't we told that all the time?"


No comments:

Post a Comment