Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid..


Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side!
The song of the day is I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We. Instead of coming up with a big explanation to start with today, I'm just going to be straight out; Sigurd proposed. And I said yes. This may be suprising to a lot of you.. You may be thinking 'but, but, but; she's only nearly sixteen?'. And yes. But age does not define a thing. Legally, I can be married in two years, but that's not why I said yes. And I didn't say yes, because I'm only thinking about marriage. I said yes, because to me, this is a promise.. A promise of how I will never leave his side, and how I will never give up. A promise about how I'll always love him. You see, I think, that when you've first begun to love someone, you never stop. You can never just stop loving someone. It's the same thing with marriage - till death do you part. I don't believe in divorces, I believe, that if you've married someone, and given them that promise, you don't ever let them go. The human heart is capable of so much more than we think, it can sustain almost all kinds of damage, when it comes to love. Loving someone, is the same as never giving up on them, never letting them go, and never stop loving them. Max taught me that in the first place, because no matter how much I wanted to hate him for giving up on life, I was never able to. I just couldn't. And Sigurd has proven his point - no matter how many times I've wanted to break up and let go..I couldn't. And I just..feel..and know..that I'll never be able to do that. I'll never be able to stop loving him. If he leaves me one day, that's his choice. But even though forever seems far away..I feel like I can almost relate to that word.. Forever. It's a long time, but I definitly wouldn't mind waking up to see Sigurd every morning. I wouldn't mind getting married to him. I wouldn't mind having his kids - and that says a lot, because before I met him, I swore I'd never have kids. I love this guy, this man. And I hope he'll wait the two years it takes for me to become a woman - his woman, and hopefully, his bride.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment