Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What you said when you left..


Just left me cold and out of breath.
The song of the day is Over You by Daughtry. I've, unfortunately, been spending a lot of time lately, thinking about what would've happened if I had stayed with my exboyfriend, instead of leaving him to be with Sigurd. I thought it would've been great, and we could've worked it out. Obviously, I wasn't over him, at all.
Yesterday, I went to a party..I had a few too many drinks, and got drunk. And my exboyfriend was there. So, we went outside to talk, and we talked and talked, laying in the grass, looking at the stars. It was very, very 'romantic'..I guess.. I thought I felt something, and I went home with him, and slept on his couch, so that we could talk in the morning, when I was sober.. And when I saw him this morning.. Nothing. Nothing at all. Just plain nothing. No feelings, no love, not even friendship. Everything I've ever felt for him..it's gone. It's a relief. Now, I know, that Sigurd is the only one, there's no feelings left, no dreams of a future, for any of my exboyfriend's. It's all for Sigurd. I'm finally ready.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment