Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall..


I know you were on my side, even when I was wrong.
The song of the day is The Best Day by Taylor Swift, because today, it's my mom's birthday! Now, she's 41, and amazingly beautiful. Happy birthday mom, I hope you've had a great day!
Now, I want to apologize for not blogging at all, for some time now.. I've been a mess, lately, and I've been needing to get a hold on myself. So I've been a lot with Sigurd, and focused on him, and for the past two days, I've been making shortfilms. But now..I feel like I have my life under control again. I suppose. It's my birthday tomorrow, and I'll start the day by recieving gifts and my parents and brother singing and such - at motherfucking 5:30 A.M. And then, around 9:30 A.M. I'm off to finish the shortfilm I am going to show at a public event at 4:00 P.M. I seriously can't wait. Turning sixteen, getting presents, eating cake, and showing off my first shortfilm at an event - all in one day. It's going to be amaxing! So, because of that, I'm going to have to go now, or else I'm going to die tomorrow, because I'll get so exhausted. I mean, I need to record at bit more, put the entire film together, with the team, and make a poster, all in six fucking hours. It's...stressful. That's what I've learned the past two days, lol. Anyways...stay strong, you guys, your dreams may come true at some point, some day. I know.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment