Monday, July 23, 2012

There's more than this mid-western town..


I can't let this place keep me down..
The song of the day is Take Me Away by Chase Coy, because there's some special words in this song, that makes me burst into tears; take me away to January, I'm done with this year - I'm tired of everyone here. Today, I just broke. I just finally let go, and gave up. And it affected me in a very, very unfortunate way. 
You see, everything is shit now. I'm just so fucking tired and depressed, and I can't stand the feeling of losing Sigurd every second of the day. It's driving me crazy. The only truly good things in my life right now, are my dearest friends at the moment, Naja and Patrick. I don't know what I would do without them..really. Stay strong, guys, we can make it someday.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment