Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Can't you feel my heart beat slow?


I can't let you go - I need you in my life..
The song of the day is Everytime We Touch by Cascada, and it's dedicated to the love of my life; Sigurd. It's been seven months since he asked me to be his girl, and two months since he asked me to marry him.. It's incredible how quickly the months pass by. I've been looking at pictures from when we started dating today, and he looks so..I don't know. Young? He was a bit more immature back then, 8 months ago. Now he's all grown up and mature and smart and responsible.. He's changed, and so have I. It's not like I don't like the 'new' him..but I sure do miss the old him. He was a lot happier back then. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm the reason to why he's not as happy anymore.. I'm afraid he'll realize, and leave me. I'll be completely empty - I mean, he's my life. My past, present and future. I didn't live or love or smile before I met him. It's because of him that I'm happy.. I don't know what to do without him. I just...love him so much. Thank you for the best 7 months of my life, Sigurd.. I really do hope there'll come many more.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment