Monday, July 16, 2012

But when I hold her too tight..


..I know she'll break - she just takes some glue to stay!
The song of the day is All Alone by Fun. The first time I listened to this song, I didn't like it - I only listened to the first 5 seconds, and pressed next. But a few weeks ago, I forgot to skip to the next song, and I started listening..and it was good. It was amazing! Now, it's one of my favoritesongs. 
It's just like first impressions. People say, that it takes about 30 seconds to figure out wether someone is nice or mean, romantic or player, dumb or clever, based on the first impression. Well, smart people know, that it takes a lot more than that - if everyone walks around, basing everyone they meet on first impressions..they'll probably never meet someone that sweeps their feet away. I believe, that often, your only one can be that girl on the bus that trembled, or that guy at the bar spilling his drink all over himself. Or it can be that person whom introduces themself nice and perfectly. You never know - and you don't know someone based on the first impression. You can base an entire friendship or relationship on the first 30 seconds. 
I'm sorry, you guys, I just needed to let out some steam - I've been talking to this guy today, whom was sure he knew if he could ever marry someone, after 30 seconds. God, it pissed me off. Anyways...I didn't take it out on him. I just stopped answering him.. I don't know if it's grown up, but at least, it's better than talking shit. So, I'm a bit proud. Or something.. Stay strong!

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment