Saturday, February 18, 2012

When I look at you, I see forgiveness..


I see the truth...you love me for who I am!
The song of the day is When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus. Yes, another Miley Cyrus-song. Last time it wasn't even by her, but she did a cover of it, and I'm sure you associated the song with her, and whatever! This is the song of the day, because it reminds me of how I feel about my boyfriend - and because today, it's been two months since he asked me to be his girl. It's been the two best months in my entire life - and I am very serious about this. It is not just something I'm saying. I haven't been this happy, or this in love, ever before. It's just simply crazy, and I almost cannot believe it. I feel like I'm dreaming, honestly.
When I Look At You has also been playing in the lobby and on the beach and pretty much everywhere on the hotel all day..and it has made me realize just how much I love my boyfriend, and how much I want to be his girl, and be with him..it's amazing. I just...never ever want this to end. I love you, Sigurd, with all my heart, and I want to be with you - forever. I just hope you don't mind.<3

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment