Saturday, February 25, 2012

And you, why do you want to stay?


Oh my God, have you listened to me lately? Lately, I've been fucking crazy..
The song of the day is Some Nights (Intro) by Fun. - so it's the intro to the song Some Nights, also by Fun., which is an absolutely amazing band. I love it. 
I've chosen this song, because Some Nights has been stuck in my head all day, but this intro more suits my feelings, and sometimes, I even prefer to listen to this, lol. I know how it feels to just lay awake and think, about all and nothing, and how it feels to stare at the calender and think about when the next problem is going to come up, and how it will be handled.. How it feels to push someone to hold you, and how it feels to not be sure why the person still wants you, when you are as fucking crazy as you are. I do think this intro is about how it feels to feel a bit, or a lot, crazy. That's the meaning I can get from it. And I can definitly relate to that..

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment