Sunday, February 12, 2012

And everything I ever did didn't matter up 'till now..


You make my life worthwhile, like you've completed me somehow..
The song of the day is A Lovely Sound by Chase Coy.. This song somehow makes me sad and happy, and makes me feel hope, all at the same time.. It makes me think of my boyfriend, and the way I feel about him. How it feels being apart, and how it does not matter, because when we're together, it's just so amazing. It's just..I cannot describe it. It does indeed make a lovely sound. 
I've never felt as happy as I feel, whenever he is with me. Whenever I lay in his arms with my head on his chest, and listens to his calm heartbeat, and feel more safe than I've ever felt before. Whenever I look him in the eyes, and I know that even though it feels like it, I'm not dreaming. Whenever my lips touches his, and my heart skips a beat, and my hands are shaking, and my breath is slow, and my body is simply filled with love and happiness. 
That's the lovely sound it makes, whenever we come together. That's the sound of love.
"For the first time in my life, I know that I'm in love. I could write a thousand songs about you, they would never be enough.. But when we come together it makes such a lovely sound! That's why I'd give anything I have, to work this out.."<3

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment