Saturday, August 18, 2012

Your love is like one last breath of salty air...


Your love is like a map that leads to nowhere..
The song of the day is Drowned by Tim Minchin. Today, I've been with Sigurd for eight months. Eight fucking months. That's a long time. It's the longest time I've been in love with someone. It's really..amazing. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. So I should probably explain why I chose this song, as a lot of you might see it as a sad song.
To me, it's not. I think this song is about loving someone whom is hard to love. Someone whom is complicated, someone whom might not treat you right, but someone whom you want to fight for. I think that love is the best and strongest love. The kind of love where you stay together, even though you go through hard times..the kind of love where you fight, and at the end of the day, even though it's a hard day, you're happy. Perhaps even happier than ever. That's the kind of love Sigurd and I have..and that's why I've chosen this song.
Stay strong, guys, love will come to the one whom waits for it.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment