Monday, October 8, 2012

This is my brain, and it's fine..


It's where I spend the vast majority of my time - it's not perfect, but it's mine.
The song of the day is Not Perfect by Tim Minchin. As a lot of you have probably noticed, I haven't wrote an entry for quite some time.. And, well, I've had a good reason. It's time to end this blog.

I made this blog to make a documentation of my change.. It started when I fell in love with Sigurd, and knew, I was going to change for him. And I've changed, into what I wanted to be. And for a second there, my life was, well, perfect..I was happy and careless. 

Now, I am, as the new myself, facing new challenges. I am staring into the eyes of love, and I don't know what love it is that I prefer, what is more important.. My family, my friends, my study, or my fiancé.. It probably should be obvious, but it isn't. And on top of this, I am trying to remember this mantra I've been using for the past couple of months.. 'Fuck perfection'. It's not always easy.

I always told you guys, that this was a positive blog. But now I need a place where I can get negative and angry and frustrated, and just let it out. So I created 'the Mantra of Me'. I used Not Perfect by Tim Minchin to start up the new blog, so it's only logical, at least to myself, that I use it to end this one.. 

I hope you guys enjoyed following this whole documentation of my life, but it's time to realize, that I can't stay in the safe zone. I gotta get out of there, into life, as a brand new me, testing out this new personality and view of the world that surrounds me. And that's what I'll do, as I'm trying to remember the Mantra of Me.

Tag along on http://marietrappehave.blogspot.com, and thank you for reading, sharing, and staying strong with me. Keep on doing that. Remember, that happiness is for everyone, and that even though it may not be perfect...it can definitly be damn fine.

- Chiaki


No comments:

Post a Comment